A small collection of short stories and journalistic commentaries depicting my simple life and how
I fit in with the modern day universe of our times. And from time to time, a much welcomed relief from facebook.

Oooo Nice!!

Well we did lots of stuff in Bundaberg this weekend, stuff I will at some stage be reporting on. But before I go into the usual highly detailed, informative, entertaining, and educational gear, I thought this deserved a post all of it's own.

Hope you can agree. It is very.... er.... ORGASMIC LOOKING. To say the least!



I think I need to go lie down for a while now. All this excitement wears the old heart out you know.

4 Comments:

  1. dragonfly emerging said...
    you left out you being chased off by the owner...
    godders said...
    lol..
    dragonfly emerging said...
    you know the type, a tattoo covered biker looking git ;)
    Andy Robinson said...
    Missed opportunity there Godders LOL

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog entry, feel free to leave your comments

Some of my more popular posts

About This Blog

Its my own fault really, its all about what I see in the world, and how it all translates for me.

Please, please, please, dive in and enjoy this blog and all that I will ever ask in return, is you add a few comments whilst passing through.

And if you've enjoyed reading the contents as much as I have compiling them, help spread the word through your friends.

Thanks again for dropping by, hope to see you again real soon.

Search This Blog

Need a little more?

you're awesome!

every little helps

every little helps
Have you done your bit today?

copyright notice

© 2026 Andy Robinson (Localad Services). All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

*/ rem make links open new tab */