A collection of short stories and journalistic commentaries depicting my simple life
and how I fit in with the modern day universe of our times



OH NO.... Here we go again....

Time to go get a life....


Now I'm no expert in these matters, but if websites are primarily code and that code remains static (ie unchanged), how the hell can it work one day but not the next? What is it that is changing?

And what purpose do the beta testers carry if the Goog inflicts untested changes on us all?

Can anyone out there please explain this in good old fashioned idiot speak, so at least we have an inkling of what's happening here?







BLOODY HELL BUZZ!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog entry, feel free to leave your comments

Some of my more popular posts

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Its my own fault really, its all about what I see in the world, and how it all translates for me.

Please, please, please, dive in and enjoy this blog and all that I will ever ask in return, is you add a few comments whilst passing through.

And if you've enjoyed reading the contents as much as I have compiling them, help spread the word through your friends.

Thanks again for dropping by, hope to see you again real soon.

Need a little more?

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP