A collection of short stories and journalistic commentaries depicting my simple life
and how I fit in with the modern day universe of our times

MONEY



MONEY TRULY ISN’T EVERYTHING !!


It can buy you a bed – but not sleep.

It can buy you a clock – but not time.

It can buy you a book – but not knowledge.

It can buy you a position – but not respect.

It can buy you medicine – but not good health.

It can buy you blood – but not life.

It can buy you sex – but not love.



So you see my friends, money isn’t everything, never has been and never will be. And quite often it causes real pain and suffering too. I tell you all this because I truly am your friend and I sincerely want to take away all your pain and suffering for you.

So send me all your money. Simply click on the donate button located at the bottom of this page and follow the directions. And in return I promise, I will do my level best to do your suffering for you.

LOL





MONEYSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog entry, feel free to leave your comments

Some of my more popular posts

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Its my own fault really, its all about what I see in the world, and how it all translates for me.

Please, please, please, dive in and enjoy this blog and all that I will ever ask in return, is you add a few comments whilst passing through.

And if you've enjoyed reading the contents as much as I have compiling them, help spread the word through your friends.

Thanks again for dropping by, hope to see you again real soon.

Need a little more?

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP