A collection of short stories and journalistic commentaries depicting my simple life
and how I fit in with the modern day universe of our times




FRIEND BEWARE!!

I'm really not a stalker,
just bored while on Facebook,
And you just posted pics for me
I like the way you look.

I guess I didn't work too hard
to view your wall-to-wall,
But I really really wanted to
see what you did last fall.

By the way, I have to say
you’ve a typo in your status,
Could it be there’s something wrong
with your keyboard apparatus?

Oh no! My lord, Why did you write
in a language I can’t read?
Thank God for Google Translate
‘cos now I know your feed!

I've already been and had a look
through all your pictures but...
I'm going to do it all again,
in case I missed some smut.

Oh how I love the internet
where I can easy mingle.
OO! You changed your status
relationship reads single!!

I see you told your best friend 
you'll hit the town if able,
Should I stop by and visit?
Sit right by your table?

Your contact details I have got,
you maybe will not care.
If I drive by your homestead
And see if you are there.

Oh no, I’m not a stalker,
I am as soft as silk.
And by the way my new best friend
I think you’re out of milk....




INTERNET SECURITYSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 Comments:

  1. . said...
    So ur the one who drank all my milk and messed up my bed... thanks for keeping it warm for me ;)
    Unknown said...
    good cautionary tale!

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog entry, feel free to leave your comments

Some of my more popular posts

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Its my own fault really, its all about what I see in the world, and how it all translates for me.

Please, please, please, dive in and enjoy this blog and all that I will ever ask in return, is you add a few comments whilst passing through.

And if you've enjoyed reading the contents as much as I have compiling them, help spread the word through your friends.

Thanks again for dropping by, hope to see you again real soon.

Need a little more?

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP